Friday, December 19, 2008

Stress story

busy busy ~~bt luckily allthe assignment pass up already..
two few weeks ago,i really very stress...bcoz one day many serious things happened together..
my grandpa fall down, gt midterm exam n my love storybecome dull...
on 3 december2008,when i am studying at library with my friends...i still try to remember the lecture note..suddenly,a phone rang n i say halo to my sister...my sister said...grandpa pass away inthis morning 11.45am....suddenly i cant believe...i going to cry bt i try to become strong.....my mum scare i will been affected in exam n dont want to tell me...bt my sis tell me already n she want me trymy best in my exam n dont think so much...i go to my seat n study hard..luckily,nw i gt my exam paper i very happy becoz i didnt give grandpa dissappointed to me..
second thing...my loved story...END##### already...
bt i will be strong n try to study hard in my studies n go to church n become a always smile person haha.

2 comments:

  1. U at school always smile beoz of "SOMEONE"
    that is a girl la
    super cute girl
    sur name is YEE de...
    ....hohoho

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah sei~~~i just eat a bread nw it is going to keluar lah~~~~~

    ReplyDelete